On April 2nd and April 3rd, more than 50 of the nation’s community land trust leaders and partners from the broader community housing sector will convene in Toronto for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and networking focused on advancing the growth of a healthy ecosystem of community-owned real estate assets in urban areas and the provision of permanently affordable housing. Download the 2-page event summary.
REGISTER TODAY! To register please click the links below.
- April 2nd Bus Tour (12:30-4:00pm) – suggested donation $10
- April 2nd Evening Panel – Co-presented by ULI & CHFC (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- April 3rd Full Day Gathering (8:30am-5:00pm) – suggested donation $30
- April 3rd Evening Panel (6:00pm-8:00pm) – suggested donation – FREE
The full-day peer-to-peer gathering on April 3rd is limited to CLT members and staff, housing partners, and supporters of CLTs initiatives (government staff, community housing sector organizations, technical consultants and funders). We ask that organizations limit registration to no more than 5 representatives.
The evening panels on April 2nd & April 3rd are open to the general public.
* This year’s gathering is free. However, if you or your organization has the means we request that you make a suggested donation when you register. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to provide a larger contribution.