Join Canada’s growing community land trust movement by becoming a member of the network.
- Technical support: Members are entitled to technical assistance via Zoom, telephone and email support.
- Peer-to-Peer learning: Membership offers many opportunities for knowledge sharing, such as regular members’ meetings and working groups
- Stay up to date: Members received timely updates on important policy updates and funding opportunities.
- Affiliation with a national network: Proudly display your membership on your website and funding applications.
- Recruit knowledgeable staff and consultants: Members post for free on our CLT job board and have access to a list of knowledge consultants and other professionals.
- Contribute to a collective voice for CLTs: Provide critical input and insight into our advocacy messages.
|Non-profit organizations that hold land for the purpose of benefiting a place-based community and that serve as a long-term steward of affordable housing, community assets
Supporters of Canada’s CLT sector
Examples: research and consulting firms, community organizations, advocacy groups, individuals
|CLT members have the ability to vote on key network decisions, including the election of directors.
|Associate members do not have voting privileges.
Individuals: $ 100
non-profit org: $ 300
for-profit org: $ 600